Who have you met in person from here???

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Met unlisted a couple of times when he dropped off some bars and beacons that I bought from him. Very good guy in my books. Courteous, polite and enjoyable to talk with. Also very on-the-level. However, he has a strange aversion to caffeine and an even stranger ability to function without it ;). Great guy.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
You could meet me if you bought this lightbar ( https://elightbars.org/forums/threads/visibar.86027/#post-643996 ). I am rude, impolite and will probably insult your family, heritage and sense of social well-being. But wouldn't that would be a small price to pay for the privilege of seeing The Jazz in person?
pickle.jpg
Oh, and getting a deal on the bar.

FiremanSketch

Dec 17, 2014
Lake Arrowhead

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Re: "And a fine looking bar there... kosher dill? Gherkin?"
That's not the bar. That's a pickle. (Thrown in for comedic effect.)

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
But to answer the question:

Marcson- the mastermind of it all
FEVER- the master pranker of them all
Tony- You can’t have my Vision back!
Doug- good times!

...there has to be others...

Reactions: tsquale

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
The chatroom would be a welcomed addition back. I miss the trip with Marcson.

Reactions: Tony P

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
and as far as pranks... remember that time in the chat room when I pranked about starting a company? well look how that worked out..

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
It's not my fault you didn't know I existed when I was stationed in Texas.... Lol

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
You could meet me if you bought this lightbar ( https://elightbars.org/forums/threads/visibar.86027/#post-643996 ). I am rude, impolite and will probably insult your family, heritage and sense of social well-being. But wouldn't that would be a small price to pay for the privilege of seeing The Jazz in person?
View attachment 213322
Oh, and getting a deal on the bar.

Note to self: get to Texas. I'd love to meet The Jazz! I have many questions about your punk gospel band and I want to have a listen! The Visibar would just be icing on the cake. If that's a full-sour Kosher dill and you're offering them, the deal just got that much better.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.