Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
At least 3, possibly 4; but who's counting? Oh yeah... YOU ARE!  :bonk:  

Reactions: TritonBoulder47

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
Sync the grill lights and some Cannons or whatever that new Feniex HAW is in and x-pattern and have the mirror lights synced to flash together on a slower single flash. Take a look at John Hearn's setups to see how that looks. 

Reactions: Doug and Hoff

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I had 8 defective T-4s...  Sent them back for warranty work and they offered to upgrade them to T-6s for $10 each...  lol
Yeah you are welcome for most of those t4s you got for next to nothing lol Pretty sure you got some t6s for next to nothing as well.

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
Sync the grill lights and some Cannons or whatever that new Feniex HAW is in and x-pattern and have the mirror lights synced to flash together on a slower single flash. Take a look at John Hearn's setups to see how that looks. 
 +1. John Herne has great setups!

Reactions: Doug
May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
BJ and I got some more work done on the "BoulDurango" today...  All hot wires for the grill area lights (HLF, T-300s, Grill Lights, Intersection Lights) are now run into the cab.  Everything (HLF, T-300s, Grill Lights, Intersection Lights) is grounded in the engine bay...  Got the ULF-44 mounted in the battery box under the passengers seat, and the grill lights hooked up to it...  I rigged up the ULF-44 to a Cig Plug so I can use the grill lights for response...  lol

That's about all I can do for now...  Once some more funds roll in I can continue...

Of course, I have some vids for ya...  lol

I noticed when I was testing that the Comet Flash part of the Action flash was faster than "normal", almost to the point of actually "strobing"  And in video playback, you can see that the camera can't quite capture the flashes...  (And I'm recording at 720P @ 60FPS)  Looks awesome in person though...  

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
BJ and I got some more work done on the "BoulDurango" today...  All hot wires for the grill area lights (HLF, T-300s, Grill Lights, Intersection Lights) are now run into the cab.  Everything (HLF, T-300s, Grill Lights, Intersection Lights) is grounded in the engine bay...  Got the ULF-44 mounted in the battery box under the passengers seat, and the grill lights hooked up to it...  I rigged up the ULF-44 to a Cig Plug so I can use the grill lights for response...  lol

That's about all I can do for now...  Once some more funds roll in I can continue...

Of course, I have some vids for ya...  lol

Looks great!

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
I may not have mirror lights but I'm pretty sure I was the first on here to have 3 lights in a giant X pattern. If I ever get those MirrorBeams done, I'll be the first to have 4 in a giant X. I know, times a wastin'... go ahead and bust my balls.
Not for nothin, but if I'm picturing what you're talking about right, I beat you to it with my Silverado. :D :cool:

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Last edited by a moderator:
May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
dont you have somethin better to do?

Looks good Tim, still think M series would have done just as well, but hey, whatever tickles your pickle. Wanna see this thing in person when its done :thumbsup:
Like I said, if Feniex made a large size lighthead, I most likely would have used 4 of them...  lol

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Finally you got a 4200. Thank god. And at the FEVER Elite price. You could almost buy two.lol cant wait to see it done
I know, I can't wait to get it...  

I miss the throw light. lol. 

I might have missed it but what else is planned?
LoL, maybe I'll keep it in the Durango just for you...  lol

Right now I have the 8 T-6s and 2 T-300s in the grill...  Once I get my order from FEVER, I'll have a all blue Pegasus and a 4200...  Once I get the 4200 I'll be able to get the Pegasus installed and the T-300s and Whelen HLF hooked up to the 4200.  I have more planned, but its gonna have to wait for more money...  lol

Reactions: Mrlunchbox
May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Install Update 10/4...  

- I've had the 4200 Installed for about a week and this thing is AWESOME!!!  

- I got the Pegasus installed Thursday 10/2 (basically just rigged up until I get the other mount kit for it).

- I've had a Python 100 for a while just sitting in a box, so I set it to steady and put it on the bottom of the dash.

- I put my 911EP TD/WL36 in the back glass for some rear lighting until I get the lights I want back there.

- I also threw the last pair of T-6s I had in the rear side windows.

So now, the current set-up is as follows:

Front:

- Feniex Split Pegasus, all blue (Set to Cluster)

- Feniex Python 100 (Set to Steady)

- Feniex T-6s (8 in the grill acting as 4 grill lights, run off 2 ULF-44s set to Signal-Alert)

- Custom T-300 "Take Down" Grill Lights (Run off the 4200 Wig-Wag outputs with steady over-ride)

- Whelen UHF-2150A HLF (Custom "no-splice" that I made)

Sides:

- Feniex T-6s (2 mounted on a SNM Intersection Bracket behind the front LP)

- Feniex T-6s (2, 1 mounted in each rear side windows using Feniex Swivel Brackets)

Rear:

- 911EP TD/WL36, warning and T/A Functions

Controls:

Feniex 4200

Here's a pic of the 4200 Control head.  Not sure exactly how/where its going to be finish mounted, but this works for now...

ai64.photobucket.com_albums_h191_tritontim47_The_20Durango_20Citadel_20141003_133116_zpsgea3dofo.jpg

And of course, some vids...  

Walk Around:

Reactions: Chris W and tsquale

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
so the christmas theme continues between the car and the garage, huh? :haha:

its off to a decent start :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advancedstreet

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.