2011 Dodge Durango Citadel ***Updated - 06/5/17 ***

I don't know how the heck that post got in here... when I typed it, it said "fevers never ending contest"   :crazy:

Looks good. Awaiting video impatiently
Thanks T!!!  I'm impatiently waiting to see it lit on my Durango...  lol  I did all the programming off the Durango then tore it down to send the 2 ROC boards to Wilson.  Then I mounted it...  LoL

Looks wicked man :thumbsup:
Thanks bro!

Rettoded, you sir are very correct. This is ALL emtanderson51s fault!
Indeed, but thats not a bad thing...  lol

Valor is looking awesome Triton! Looking forward to seeing the final product!
Thanks man...

I don't think you will have to wait long, and here is why:

Given how often Tim changes his setup, I think it won't be long until he changes to another bar. And he will need cash for another setup, so he might sell the Valor.

See? There is hope!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Although true that I change my set-up fairly frequently...  I HIGHLY doubt I will get rid of this beast anything in the near future...  

This is true, but down here in the south I cant run blue... we run real colors and SIRENS! Lol.
F*ck you...  lol 

Just when you thought boulder had it done he goes and does this, lol! Dude....totally awesome. I've always loved the v bars. Storms Valor had me drooling first time I saw it.

And so you know, whenever someone gives me crap about being a "light nut" I tell them I know a bigger one..... :)

Reactions: Storm4200
I got to run a fire call last night...  But since my end ROC Boards are out of the bar, all I had for warning was my 4 grill lights, and the "peak" of the Valor...  LoL  

Just have to remember that at night I have to close my moon roof...  And maybe use "Low Power" after arriving on scene...  lol

oh he's dim alright

oh wait you meant the bar....

:haha:

For the short time you've had that Dodge....what's the light manufacturer count you've had on there?

Better yet HAVEN'T had on there...I think that list would be shorter, lol !

Well, I've had:

- Whelen (L32, Dual Talon, LED Responder, 500s, ULF-44, UHF-2150A)

- Fed Sig (Solaris heads, Intelli-Flasher, Valor)

- Code 3 (36" MX Frame/Lower Lenses, 2100/2700 Lightbar Tops, Intersection Sweeps)

- Feniex (T-6s, Apollos, Python 100, Fairys, 4200, Custom T-300s, Pegasus)

- 911EP (TD/WL36)

Now that I've listed it all out, I've had a shit tone of equipment in and out of the Durango...  lol

Hopefully gonna be updating it again soon (I'm hoping this weekend/my days off) with some VBERY cool items...   :ph34r:

Reactions: Sparky_911
This thread is taking a 'Fevers never ending' sort of turn...

I got my new grill lights in the mail on Thursday...  2 brand spankin new Federal Signal 4-Head CN SignalMaster sticks...  Hopefully soon I can get my T-6s in the grill removed and these installed...

Wellllllll

I'm playing around with around with the CN stick now at work...  Getting them set-up...  I just need to find a way to sync them together (and possibly with my Valor, Giggity)

These thing are equally as awesome at the Valor!!!  

I can't believe I'm kinda becoming a Fed Sig guy...  lol  I haven't had much Fed Sig stuff since my Mini Vector back when I first stared the FD...  lol

Stage2Frontsmall.jpg

Reactions: Storm4200

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minnesota_em_vehicles