2011 Dodge Durango Citadel ***Updated - 06/5/17 ***

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I don't know how the heck that post got in here... when I typed it, it said "fevers never ending contest"   :crazy:

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Looks good. Awaiting video impatiently
Thanks T!!!  I'm impatiently waiting to see it lit on my Durango...  lol  I did all the programming off the Durango then tore it down to send the 2 ROC boards to Wilson.  Then I mounted it...  LoL

Looks wicked man :thumbsup:
Thanks bro!

Rettoded, you sir are very correct. This is ALL emtanderson51s fault!
Indeed, but thats not a bad thing...  lol

Valor is looking awesome Triton! Looking forward to seeing the final product!
Thanks man...

rettoded

Aug 12, 2011
Berks County,PA

FFParker

Jul 17, 2010
Aiken, SC
May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
I don't think you will have to wait long, and here is why:

Given how often Tim changes his setup, I think it won't be long until he changes to another bar. And he will need cash for another setup, so he might sell the Valor.

See? There is hope!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Although true that I change my set-up fairly frequently...  I HIGHLY doubt I will get rid of this beast anything in the near future...  

This is true, but down here in the south I cant run blue... we run real colors and SIRENS! Lol.
F*ck you...  lol 

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Just when you thought boulder had it done he goes and does this, lol! Dude....totally awesome. I've always loved the v bars. Storms Valor had me drooling first time I saw it.

And so you know, whenever someone gives me crap about being a "light nut" I tell them I know a bigger one..... :)

Reactions: Storm4200
May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
I got to run a fire call last night...  But since my end ROC Boards are out of the bar, all I had for warning was my 4 grill lights, and the "peak" of the Valor...  LoL  

Just have to remember that at night I have to close my moon roof...  And maybe use "Low Power" after arriving on scene...  lol

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
For the short time you've had that Dodge....what's the light manufacturer count you've had on there?

Better yet HAVEN'T had on there...I think that list would be shorter, lol !

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Well, I've had:

- Whelen (L32, Dual Talon, LED Responder, 500s, ULF-44, UHF-2150A)

- Fed Sig (Solaris heads, Intelli-Flasher, Valor)

- Code 3 (36" MX Frame/Lower Lenses, 2100/2700 Lightbar Tops, Intersection Sweeps)

- Feniex (T-6s, Apollos, Python 100, Fairys, 4200, Custom T-300s, Pegasus)

- 911EP (TD/WL36)

Now that I've listed it all out, I've had a shit tone of equipment in and out of the Durango...  lol

Hopefully gonna be updating it again soon (I'm hoping this weekend/my days off) with some VBERY cool items...   :ph34r:

Reactions: Sparky_911

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
This thread is taking a 'Fevers never ending' sort of turn...

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
I got my new grill lights in the mail on Thursday...  2 brand spankin new Federal Signal 4-Head CN SignalMaster sticks...  Hopefully soon I can get my T-6s in the grill removed and these installed...

Wellllllll

I'm playing around with around with the CN stick now at work...  Getting them set-up...  I just need to find a way to sync them together (and possibly with my Valor, Giggity)

These thing are equally as awesome at the Valor!!!  

I can't believe I'm kinda becoming a Fed Sig guy...  lol  I haven't had much Fed Sig stuff since my Mini Vector back when I first stared the FD...  lol

Stage2Frontsmall.jpg

Reactions: Storm4200

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.