2007 Dodge Charger Police Package POV

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Hey, thats my truck... lol Yes, my center pod in my bar is on steady... My single talon above my RVM is set to steady as well... and I'm thinking about putting my extra LIN-4 on steady and mounting that in my grill or on the front somewhere... Love me some CASB!!!

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Yeah, I agree. Sync the M4s to the 400s, the pars and the mirror beams.

hoisy71

Sep 10, 2011
Baltimore, MD
NYBLS said:
Where did you get the black chevrons?

I got them off eBay. They were like $10. I got the 3m reflective vinyl tape. I think it was 4inch by 8inch rectangles. Cut the tops and bottoms into an angle (cant remember what degree angle i used) and measured them and spaced them out accordingly.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
TritonBoulder47 said:
... and I'm thinking about putting my extra LIN-4 on steady and mounting that in my grill or on the front somewhere... Love me some CASB!!!

For the love of god, you have ENOUGH lights in that grill. Lol.

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
You're giving that guy with the blue Vector a run for his money. :thumbsup:

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
TritonBoulder47 said:
Hey, thats my truck... lol Yes, my center pod in my bar is on steady... My single talon above my RVM is set to steady as well... and I'm thinking about putting my extra LIN-4 on steady and mounting that in my grill or on the front somewhere... Love me some CASB!!!

Mine too!

And I agree with everyone else, YOU HAVE ENOUGH GRILL LIGHTS!

dawson75

May 20, 2010
OHIO
LEAVE IT ALONE!!!! IT LOOKS GOOD.

Man is like a woman with multiple boxes of hair dye.

Seriously it looks real nice. Don't mes with it.

Dan

hoisy71

Sep 10, 2011
Baltimore, MD
So I've upgraded to a 2010 chevy Silverado LT and will be picking it up tomorrow. I have five ulf44's and a few ideas :undecided:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Definitely have to do something similar with chevrons on this truck! I've been considering it on my truck

Camerin

Sep 17, 2010
FL-NH-AK
I have a 2011 Silverado and love it! Lots of places for lights. I have a few videos on here that may give you some ideas....

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
5 flashers = Lots of sync!! sounds good. Cheverons on this are mandatory. Im still thinking about them on my truck

hoisy71

Sep 10, 2011
Baltimore, MD
Storm4200 said:
How are those 5 ulf44s coming?

Install took a little longer than expected. Working on transferring all my pictures over to my computer and then start a new thread. I'll put up a teaser video tomorrow. Still have a few adjustments to make on the programming/flash patterns.

Equipment list:

Front

Linz6 inneredge

2 red M4

2 White 400 series

1 red snm surface star on each mirror

1 white snm surface star on each mirror

Side

R/w ions on LP bracket

Red tir3 on tahoe under mirror mounts

Rear

12 head amber ultralight upper glass

2 red single avengers lower glass behind headrests

2 red vertex (upper breaklight)

2 amber vertex (one in each reverse light housing)

2 red tir3 horizontal on LP bracket

A couple teasers..

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

hoisy71

Sep 10, 2011
Baltimore, MD
Storm4200 said:
Looks great! How are u setting up the switching?

All using a cencom sapphire but I ran out of outputs so right now the secondary HLF patterns can't be utilized. Secondary white was going to be steady for a takedown/flood of all the white lights. Secondary red was going to be red steady for nighttime on scene. I'm thinking of options for that

Video is kinda crappy. I assure you it's all synced with the exception of the ultralight and inneredge

Last edited by a moderator:

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Ran out of switches?thats the SAME problem im having! Im exploring additional switching as we speak

Smebdysme1

Mar 9, 2012
USA, Florida
hoisy71 said:
All using a cencom sapphire but I ran out of outputs so right now the secondary HLF patterns can't be utilized. Secondary white was going to be steady for a takedown/flood of all the white lights. Secondary red was going to be red steady for nighttime on scene. I'm thinking of options for that

Video is kinda crappy. I assure you it's all synced with the exception of the ultralight and inneredge

Looks great! :thumbsup:

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Storm4200 said:
Ran out of switches?thats the SAME problem im having! Im exploring additional switching as we speak

That's the exact reason I'm buying a feniex 4200. If I run out of switches with that thing I'm checking myself into a rehab program!!

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
That is a super sexy truck, & it has very nice sync/flash patterns. 3 questions:

1) is a HLF in the near future? (I would've held onto the red double stacked 400s & had 4 red in the grill, along with the HLF on this truck)

2) how come 2 surface stars per mirror instead of a single, slim lighthead (or even 500s mirror beams)?

3) any plans to add a PB and/or stealth chevrons to the rear bumper? Both looked great on the last one!

Last edited by a moderator:

hoisy71

Sep 10, 2011
Baltimore, MD
pdk9 said:
That is a super sexy truck, & it has very nice sync/flash patterns. 3 questions:

1) is a HLF in the near future? (I would've held onto the red double stacked 400s & had 4 red in the grill, along with the HLF on this truck)

2) how come 2 surface stars per mirror instead of a single, slim lighthead (or even 500s mirror beams)?

3) any plans to add a PB and/or stealth chevrons to the rear bumper? Both looked great on the last one!

I'm hoping to add a HLF in the future, money started getting tight so I limited it down for now. As for the surface stars, I wanted to try them out to see exactly how good they were for myself, I may replace with 500s but didn't have the $300 to drop for them right now, and I had a few people around me ask about these so I might as well try them out. I've debated on the push bumper honestly, but right now I'm liking the low profile look. It's hard to notice the lights unless your really looking. I took way to many pictures so I'm still transferring them over but I'll include a stock photo of the truck and how it sits now with a lift, flares and spacers

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
I dig this install, nice setup. The only things I would change are flashing the grill lights in an x-pattern and adding a HLF. Nothing wrong with the way it is now, I just prefer the x-pattern.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.