Behind the scenes

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I would have picked a better name because jazz bars have nothing to do with warning equipment....

(but neither does your company)

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
If only the moderators around here weren't so rogue!

stop harassing.jpg

Reactions: kitn1mcc

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Hey, what do you think of the logo that we'll be using on the new JDI discussion forums?

attachicon.gif
Jbars.jpg

Oh, and before any moderators jump in here crying foul, this logo has been cleared our attorneys at the law firm of Rising & Sar, with offices in Phoenix and Seattle. They said there is no copyright infringement, or they would if they could spell infringement.
I get the feeling we have been thrown under the proverbial Greyhound.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Just a quick photo of some of the assembly line employees getting their 'new hire' exams.

JDI new hire.jpg

Note the official JDI issue goggles.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
Hey, what do you think of the logo that we'll be using on the new JDI discussion forums?

Jbars.jpg

Oh, and before any moderators jump in here crying foul, this logo has been cleared our attorneys at the law firm of Rising & Sar, with offices in Phoenix and Seattle. They said there is no copyright infringement, or they would if they could spell infringement.
i see what you did thur :p

I am Rising, and I approve this message, of my own volition... I think

Last edited by a moderator:

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
i see what you did thur :p

I am Rising, and I approve this message, of my own volition... I think
Don't you remember what happened the last time you agreed to represent JazzDad? Have you forgotten the JazzDad vs. JazzDad thread?And besides, if I am to be coerced into representation, then I demand the title Esquire be appended to my name.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Another ‘Behind the Scenes’ moment.

JDI’s smallest manufacturing facility is in Kaunakai on the island of Moloka’i.  The total workforce is two retired Amish craftsmen, who came to Hawaii after many years working for an RV manufacturer in Evansville, Indiana.  The life they had envisioned wasn’t panning out.  They had built all the ships in a bottle they could sell, and soon flooded the local market.  They had no skills to sell their items on eBay, and didn’t even have electricity in their grass-thatched huts.  They were about to head home.  I came upon them on one of my many vacations (it’s good to be the owner of a multi-national corporation), and we got to talking.  They are now making vehicle partitions out of bamboo for JDI’s huge Asian market.

I’d include a picture of the Hawaiian JDI workforce, but they don’t like their photos taken.  Here’s one of the factory, though.

JDI Hawaii.jpg

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Looks pretty high tech...

:undecided:

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
One more thing that sucks about summer ending, the end of bikini season.

This was supposed to go in the boobs thread.

Someone please move it.

uploadfromtaptalk1410983945866.jpg

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
uploadfromtaptalk1410991449119.jpg

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Yes, yes the meme does fit you.

Just saying.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Ok, back on topic, I found a picture of the JDI security team outside their world corporate headquarters.

uploadfromtaptalk1411046515398.jpg

I think that's JazzDad on the left.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Like Great-Grandaddy?

goggs.jpeg

His teacher told him to put more of himself into his term paper.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
The new JDI Invisitanker[SIZE=12pt]®.[/SIZE]

Invisitanker.jpg

Pictured, test driver Elmo Teickendorfer watches as the tank is filled with a JDI Invisihose[SIZE=12pt]®.[/SIZE]

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I like your way of thinking.  Are you, perhaps, looking for a job?  JDI is always on the lookout for a good, solid person who can use his or her brain in an unusual manner.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
We do have another job opening at JDI.

thing.jpg

First person who can identify what came out of the R&D lab last night can be our new Chief Engineer.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Looks like someone's failed attempt to roast marshmallows, using the wiring from an Insaniti bar.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
We do have another job opening at JDI.

thing.jpg

First person who can identify what came out of the R&D lab last night can be our new Chief Engineer.

easy peesy; its the neutron timer to the thermocoruscator for the "JDI INFERNO"

didnt JDI make a bar by that name too?? :confused: :haha:

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Looks like someone's failed attempt to roast marshmallows, using the wiring from an Insaniti bar.
The Insaniti® is all LED bar. This appears to have some strobe cables in it.

easy peesy; its the neutron timer to the thermocoruscator for the "JDI INFERNO"

didnt JDI make a bar by that name too?? :confused: :haha:
You are a bit confused.  The JDI Neutrino® bar was the one that wasn't too popular, because the light was outside the visible spectrum for humans.

Reactions: kitn1mcc and PJD642

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Alrighty, then.

In this photo, we see a student participant at the JDI Fire Training Academy, at Juhu Tara, just outside of Mumbai.  (Note that this firefighter is wearing the school’s fully-prescribed PPE.)  He is demonstrating his proficiency in the “stomp method” of extinguishing a car fire. 

the stomp method.jpg

There are still some spaces available for the next class, starting in November.  See you there!

Reactions: PJD642 and kitn1mcc

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
We are now taking pre-orders on our new version JD-Joonyer® mini lightbars, model specific for the 2015 Ford F-150.  They will be available only in magnet mount.  Contact our sales department today.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.