Behind the scenes

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
SeattleSAR Tech Fire Solutions Division, in partnership with other developers is pleased to announce the release of our first fire apparatus. Taking orders for delivery in spring 2015.

uploadfromtaptalk1398655569515.jpg

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
unlisted said:
How much? Lol

4.7 million Russian Rubels, as equipped.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
kitn1mcc said:
your trying to hard

Well, someone has to, because some aren't trying at all.

Bobcat753

Mar 9, 2014
Mass
Does it float? Is it fully whacked out with jazzdad's latest products because I want only the best for my new truck.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Bobcat753 said:
Does it float? Is it fully whacked out with jazzdad's latest products because I want only the best for my new truck.

You do have the option of a JDI light, siren and toaster package with a 0.05% discount.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Some test subjects after looking at the new JDI SuperNova® lightbar.

New bar.jpg

They said something like: बहुत उज्ज्वल !

Reactions: CodeMan

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
JazzDad said:

View attachment 73459

I almost want to ask where you find these photos however I know that'll just lead to you posting countless more.

So disregard the above inquiry.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Eunice calibrating a brand new JDI enubrulator.

enubrulator.jpg

Export only. If you live in North America, you can't have one.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Damn. And I was about to put that on my Christmas list.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
At JDI corporate headquarters, just off the main lobby, is the JDI Museum. We added a beautifully restored 1972 JDI Invisibar® to the collection. Enjoy.

Invisibar.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
You might be interested to know that JDI has had some success in the Asian markets.

Pictured, below, is our push bumper (think Setina) for foot patrol officers.

nose guard.jpg

Reactions: Mrlunchbox

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Our R&D staff had not been earning their Yuans lately.  I pressed them for a new product, and the results are absolutely brilliant.

We all know what Bluetooth is capable of.  Well, you thought you did- until today.  JDI engineers, using Bluetooth technology, can now link visuals between your lightbar and your head.  No longer will you have to look down at your switchbox to see if your warning lights are on.  The Bluetooth link will transmit the mental imagery directly to your brain, bypassing the cortical pathway.  Granted, this has limited usefulness.  It is great fun, however, when you're at home admiring your lightbar collection and having a brewski.  I'm quoting one of our test subjects now: "Wow, man!  Look at all the pretty lights."

Serious inquiries only.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Leaked jazzdad roving salesman training video...

Reactions: kitn1mcc

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Oh, that's just not right.  Not right at all.  :eek:

Reactions: Mrlunchbox

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
found the flashpattern designer for jdi...

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
We are pleased to announce that JDI will be taking over the distribution on the remaining stock of WeCan lightbars, in the following territories:

1. France
  2. Québec, Canada
  3. Bénin
  4. Burkina Faso
  5. Central African Republic
  6. Democratic Republic of Congo
  7. Republic of Congo
  8. Côte d'Ivoire
  9. Gabon
  10. Guinea
  11. Luxembourg
  12. Mali
  13. Monaco
  14. Niger
  15. Sénégal
  16. Togo
The bars have been rebranded as QuiCan.

Reactions: MEVS06 and kitn1mcc

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
I would like to announce my interest in becoming an authorized JDI Dealer.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
The years have proven the effectiveness of head light and tail light flashers on emergency vehicles.  However, these vehicles have been incomplete, until now. 

Now JDI introduces the DOME LIGHT FLASHER!

DLF.jpg

Even if you aren’t responding Code 3, you can still feel like you are.  The JDI DLF Model 2100 has 42 colors and 86 flash patterns.  Split-flash?  Never, with the translucent polycarbonate diffuser.  Easily replaces most ceiling mounted dome lights.  Available in 12 volt and 6 volt (for your antique car or those departments on limited budgets, and haven’t been able to update their fleet).  Simple 64 wire pig tail connection, using AT&T color ID protocol.  The companion audio CD of siren sounds (order separately) is also available.

Click here to buy now!  (And before you ask; video of the JDI Model 2100 DLF is available for the small sum of £235, non-refundable.)

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Sales have been a little on the slow side lately, so the marketing team has come up with a deal no one can resist.  With every JDI, Super-Dooper Sub-Sonic Siren sold, you will get one free filter of your choice.  (Please specify red, blue, amber or green.)  Supplies are limited, so get that credit card out before you think twice.

Reactions: MEVS06 and kitn1mcc

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Well, sorry.  We had to fire her.  She ate a piece of candy from the reception lobby dish.

Now to the BIG news:

Is your fire department contemplating the purchase of a Quint?  Don’t award that contract!  NOTHING on the market today compares with the JDI Apparatus Division’s new “Oct®”.  Available next month.  Watch for details.

JDI Oct.jpg

CodeMan

Dec 27, 2012
Central Florida

attachicon.gif
63903.attach

Wipes the coffee off the monitor.. :rotfl:

I see JDI has taken up car sales.......... Larry is his star salesman!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VbX22w9qws

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I love Larry Love!  Wait, it's not like a bromance or anything.  He has been a great referral source for JDI aftermarket tail lights.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Jazz, is this the new JDI Model S3 CAD system I've been hearing is in the works?

uploadfromtaptalk1409978016605.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
No, that's our latest MDT.  But don't tell anyone.  It launches in 2nd Q, 2015.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Hey, what do you think of the logo that we'll be using on the new JDI discussion forums?

Jbars.jpg

Oh, and before any moderators jump in here crying foul, this logo has been cleared our attorneys at the law firm of Rising & Sar, with offices in Phoenix and Seattle.  They said there is no copyright infringement, or they would if they could spell infringement.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.