Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

you can check out any time you like
But you can NEVER leave...  lol

What do you all think would look better on the front of my ranch hand pushbumper 2 M7s or 2 M6s? I'm going to get 2 M6s for the sides.
I'd say either 4 M7s or 4 M6s for the front...  But thats just me...  lol

In lighting news:

I got to run the Pegasus last night to an MVA...   :thumbsup:   There is a little bit of flash-back, but not horrible...  Not much I can do until I get the other mount kit for it...  I was asked by a bunch of guys on scene is I was the guy with the "Christmas tree"...  lol  

Well looks like I'm buying my first house! Seller accepted the counter offer and inspection turned out. Happy to finally be done renting.
Congrats T!!!

3 14s in a row start today. It will be a long weekend!
That sounds disgusting...  lol

Oh Snap!!!  A Legit Update!!!  LoL

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tsquale
threads slowin down, ya'll on vacay or what?

So I get a call from a good friend of mine. He is begging me to work up another quote for the new UTSA-PD motorcycle unit. I've done plenty of motors but never a 2005 Honda ST1300 Police edition. Now to figure this thing out and get a siren and speaker for it too..... ughhh this is going to be fun. I was originally awarded the bid I turned it down do to the time frame they wanted the bike done in. My competition said they would have it done in half the time they were giving me to finish the job. Needless to say SWPS was canceled due to the $5,500 price for the install of 12 whelen TIR3s.

So I get a call from a good friend of mine. He is begging me to work up a quote for the new UTSA-PD motorcycle unit. I've done plenty of motors bit never a 2005 Honda ST1300 Police edition. Now to figure this thing out and get a siren and speaker for it too..... ughhh this is going to be fun.
disregard. Stupid phone app.

Yea.... This ain't the hotel California. (Must figure out how to use quote on iPod.........)

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
Same *^#%. another week.
Indeed...  LoL

Back in for 12, bored with no lights to play with...  Although, I should be receiving a package from Feniex tomorrow...  lol  

I've been contemplating re-building my liberty, or rebuilding it differently...  lol

Mowed a couple yards today.... Raining to much here lately. Since I go back to work on my gf's bday I'm taking her out tommorow.

Ugh I survived the first weekend of the internship.... Now I'm sick. I've been in ems for 5 years how am I still getting sick.

I'm going off the 5 hours of sleep a day I got. I've also been awake since 4am today. Good way to get my internal clock switched back over

First day of paramedic school.... I really think they should standardize training across the country. Totally different protocols and procedures. Oh well time to erase 15 years of prior training!

Quit complaining about standardization and send me some T. Ho's coffee and real maple syrup.

60?!?!?!  Damn...  lol  

Back in for another 12...  Got some Apollo F-6s in the mail today, these are pretty sweet...

Totally different protocols and procedures. Oh well time to erase 15 years of prior training!
That was the hardest part for me. But I'm in the internship and the medic that was covering for my proctor this weekend said "Mark I need to slap the firefighter out of you. I can see you as a firefighter paramedic but not a paramedic firefighter. But I'll fix that. You're being switched to my shift."

I work in one County as a firefighter emt. Then I am paid on call in another. My medic school is in another so I have to know all the differences. For the most part it's the same.

As for Canada you guys have crazy standards I'm surprised it's not the same. I did contemplate going to the Alberta College of Paramedics but my reble Merica medic means an intermediate up in the frozen... Er north

I'm in bc. It's stupid warm. Bc and alberta are basically the same scope and training. Which is nice.

I left ontario in a winter coat. Wearing a t shirt when I got here. Lol

Reactions: SomeBloke
Don't forget to have them check that the right schmier-de-schmier is properly aligned with the left doowhacky, because with the current position of Jupiter, the gravitational pull combined with the quantum interference generated by solar flares might cause the whole damn thing not to work.

I have to stop posting so Alec can catch up and we can race to 2000 completely useless post. 

The post overflow thing really put a damper on my trollage.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1