Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Interesting...

boulderlights.jpg

Reactions: GPC
No sir, I told you about lights, and you said that...

At least I don't have to edit screenshots to make them funny :cool:

No sir, I told you about lights, and you said that...

At least I don't have to edit screenshots to make them funny :cool:
No, you just take a single line out of a 10 line conversation...  lol  :p

By the way, congrats ya bastard...  lol  What are ya getting...?  

No, you just take a single line out of a 10 line conversation...  lol  :p

By the way, congrats ya bastard...  lol  What are ya getting...?  
yeah I dont take out words and put new ones in.

A membership, a week ago :ph34r:

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
Future note to co workers if your dumbass knew hours ago that I need to come into work 5 hours early DON'T call me 7 hours before I'm supposed to be there to tell me TELL ME AFSAFP. So much for paying bills tommorow because I have to be at work before the bank opens!

Getting ready to head out to the garage...  I think I've found a solution to my ignition source problem, and it was basically staring me in the face the whole time...  lol  There is a ciggy plug on the rear passengers side interior panel that is an ignition hot plug...  A simple tap off that to run a relay (because I have more items that will be an ignition source) that will go to another power post...  So I'll have 3 posts again, just like in the Avalanche (Constant Power, Ground, Ignition Power)

Then I'll have to work on designing the sub enclosure/amp rack/equipment rack...

Reactions: GPC
Sounds like work Tim.
Indeed...  Especially since I want to try fiberglassing...  lol  

Well I now have an Ignition Power point in the rear...  The hardest part was accessing and tapping the power from the ciggy plug...  lol  I actually had the whole set-up already made from the Av, I just had to extend the activation wire...  lol

Last edited by a moderator:
what would be the best light to punch through ford factory tint, im not sure on the percentage. Its on the rear lift glass window of an escape

WOW.. 116 pages and I just was told this now. 

cant let jj win

ITS RIGGED! I POSTED AFTER JJ!

This is an outrage!

Oh well.

:postcount: :rant:

Meh, Im over it. I suppose JJ can win ONCE in his life..

I thought the contest was void in Canada.

what would be the best light to punch through ford factory tint, im not sure on the percentage. Its on the rear lift glass window of an escape
I have Feniex lights front (Pegasus and Python 100) and side (T-6s) on my Durango and its all aftermarket 20%+ tint, and they puch through GREAT!!!

But it was sooooo tempting...  lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1