Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

this getting called in early every other day is getting old...

my shift is supposed to be 1100 - 2300

not 0600 - 1800

or

0900 - 2100

:weird:

ready for my week off already lol

Everyone would be much better off buying from mevs. People forget he was the first lifetime vendor and brought them to this board
Indeed...  Jose or No Way!!!

Garza would just lick them before he sent them out. 
No, he would NOT lick them...  Garzas thing is peeing on stuff...  lol

Back to the grind for another week...  

Reactions: GPC
wow another turnaround tomorrow.... get off at 11 have to be back at 6....

:hissyfit:   :hissyfit:   :hissyfit:

the restraint chair works wonders on unruly inmates, if I was sprayed certified, I would've used it!

what a night

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
I got to drive a patrol car last night!

back at work

No I drove in it not rode in the back lol picked up a prisoner at the hospital and took him back to the jail.

I haven't officially changed my job title yet by I got a job at the county jail 6 weeks ago as a c o.

Back in for my Friday...  I was going to build a mini patriot tonight...  I brought everything I needed, except the frame...  lol

thanks for the congrats guys. just fyi. mom went home today. :)

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
Good news all around then!

Co isn't a bad job. That is what I actually went to college for... But I found being a firefighter /paramedic was a passion

I got an interview for a full time position on a different department that's closer to home. I'll take a 10 min drive over a 1hr one.

Good deal Jarred, I wanted to ask, but also didn't.. One of those touchy things... Hope she is back to normal quickly!..

Just waiting for Fever to send me my 800 cobra stick so I can mount it. Hmm wonder how much brighter that will be than my Whelen Dominator? [emoji13]

Just waiting for Fever to send me my 800 cobra stick so I can mount it. Hmm wonder how much brighter that will be than my Whelen Dominator? [emoji13]
id guess that depends on which version dominator you have, and how many heads.

I'm trying to come up with a way to build it out. We are running low on modules.
No problem man. If a 600 is an option that might work to. Shoot me a PM with options if u want.

Back to the grind...  I tried twice over the weekend to square off a frame I chopped down from a full frame...  Didn't work either time...  lol  I put the wife on the roof to clean the chimney in preparation of starting the wood stove, but we are holding off lighting it still...  lol

What a weekend...... More later. Back to shitty job this week.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1