Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
merry Christmas

at my 2nd home

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
On call for the rest of the night. Could really use a nap. Hope it's quiet!
Yeah, the life of the gigolo is rough, but those bills won't pay themselves now, will they?

justavillain

Mar 7, 2013
Grand Rapids
It seems like everyone around me is sick..... And I'm starting to get a cold.

Zinc and vitamin c has helped a lot this season.... But that's what you get being in ems

We got an email last night saying that the run numbers are almost done. My engine ran 974 calls. The station on shift has 1400, the shift ran 3821. My shift had 29 working structure fires, 14 mutual aid fires, 2 swift water calls so far mind we have a few days lol!

And in the 31st my time here comes to a close. I will be moving to a different department closer to home(about 1/10th the distance) for a little less pay w/out ot. And a slightly different Kelly schedule. But it's all for the best! I am looking forward to the new department. My wife is happy to see the fuel bill go way down too! The Duramax is good on mpg but not when you're driving about an hour and half away for a 24hr shift

Last edited by a moderator:

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Reactions: wilsonbr90

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
come to work today to find an idiot co worker who couldn't find a trash bag to put in the trash can so he puts his trash in it anyway....

I opened 2 out of the 4 filing cabinet drawers in a 6 x 10 guard shack and voila there they were....  damn lazy people

got home last night to find some animal had taken out part of Christmas light display and somehow 1/4thof the LEDs were out on my megatree WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad to see the end of the year is going like the rest of the year.

only  4 days till another year starts

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
So I have a spot/flood combo 24" bar and a SOS mini pinneical for my new tractor.... Only problem is that I don't have the tractor yet
Why do I hear distant banjos?

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Back in for 12...  Another 12 tomorrow and I got Wednesday off, so I'll be "under the weather" for most of Wednesday and Thursday...  lol

RightEZ

Sep 11, 2014
KY
acdn.meme.am_instances_500x_43076328.jpg

Lights get here Friday. It's a 26 pound package. How should I go about testing these lights when they get here to ensure there wasn't any shipping damage?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
To the Top.....

Hey Nic, has/will order ship ?....

Thanks...
If this is J.rod... It will ship soon. Just saw this but I think i sent an email out last night.  They are expected in today. You got upgraded to the newer cannons with the quick disconnect. 

acdn.meme.am_instances_500x_43076328.jpg

Lights get here Friday. It's a 26 pound package. How should I go about testing these lights when they get here to ensure there wasn't any shipping damage?
Just look at the box for damage (I've never had any lights damaged coming from Feniex), but if you want to test them just get a 12 volt power supply and start hooking them to that. Be sure to read the instructions for the bars... they need constant power and ground PLUS power to each mode activation

Just got done watching The Interview...  HILARIOUS!!!  LoL 
I bought it on Christmas Eve... yes I bought it....... I wanted to actually support sony.   

Whats anus got anything to do with this? 

By the way... I'm back in the saddle after a week of being in and out of consciousness due to alcohol abuse. 

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
I'd like a hat.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NearlyEpoint

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.