Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

as previously stated... I collect hats lol....

well after my lil rant about my Christmas lights the other day, the half of the strands that were out stayed out for 2 days and then viola magically came back on.

got to start taking them all down after Thursday... :cry:

got a few items in for  my next project, and ill have to put it on hold due to my car radio deciding to go haywire. It was stuck on static till I went and bought a new battery for the remote today.  cant get the Christmas CD out, it wont save channels, cant adjust the EQ the only buttons that work on the faceplate is the "mode" and volume sooooo.. guess ill be buying a new one soon.

I tried the clean electrical connection and push reset button. didn't work. so next step is "may need servicing"  DAMN YOU SONY! maybe the fake north Koreans hacked the sony in my south Korean car? :weird:

Last edited by a moderator:
as previously stated... I collect hats lol....

well after my lil rant about my Christmas lights the other day, the half of the strands that were out stayed out for 2 days and then viola magically came back on.

got to start taking them all down after Thursday... :cry:

got a few items in for my next project, and ill have to put it on hold due to my car radio deciding to go haywire. It was stuck on static till I went and bought a new battery for the remote today. cant get the Christmas CD out, it wont save channels, cant adjust the EQ the only buttons that work on the faceplate is the "mode" and volume sooooo.. guess ill be buying a new one soon.

I tried the clean electrical connection and push reset button. didn't work. so next step is "may need servicing" DAMN YOU SONY! maybe the fake north Koreans hacked the sony in my south Korean car? :weird:

:D

I new start to a new year

at work

Geez guys, almost a whole day again?

To the Top!! Fever RuLeS the WoRlD!!...

Geez guys, almost a whole day again?

To the Top!! Fever RuLeS the WoRlD!!...
Yeah...... i screwed up and didnt got on here yesterday to give away a hat... 

Kinda hard to argue with this statement so I guess you get a hat!

I'll give another one away tonight as well. 

Same here getting the mix. Snow, sleet, freezing rain, then 3/4" of rain and 50º tomorrow then monday down to teens. Mother nature sucks.

Man and I missed out on a hat, I need a new one.

Reactions: StEaLtH2
So I bought 20 boxes of led Christmas lights from Walmart for $20.50. Might wire them up on my car. But seriously go buy some. Ridiculous sale.

So for the new department I asked my wife(who is a novice ) to sew me a new scba mask bag. She got a tough material for the outside and a softer cloth on the inside. A strap to close the top and a strap to carry with.

Do you think that there is a market for them? I was suggesting to her that might be worth it to make 5 at a time and just sell them on ebay. Her cost was about 12$ but she used a more expensive fabric on the inside that she could switch to drop the cost to about 9$.

ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c197_marknawara_Firefighting_20150104_092800_zpsylpgsf87.jpg

On a 2ed note I was making a new paracord 550 cord glove strap and I figured I'd knock out 5 of each color and sell them on ebay. 7 bucks shipped each makes me about 4$ profit on each

ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c197_marknawara_Firefighting_20150104_092909_zps8u6psnn7.jpg

I need a "I've been fucking busy" emoji.

Slept in today after getting home at 2:30 this mornin. We had a fun time watching the monster trucks then going to Dave and busters. Today I took down more of the Christmas lights...

I would have liked to get more led lights but around hur they are all sold by the 26th. I was lookin for more green candy canes.

Back to the grind...  Came to work with all my LEGOs...  Last night the wife wanted to build some, so I gave her 2 little ones to build while I built the Ghostbusters kit...  Tonight I built the Airport Fire Truck and an SUV w/ Jet Skis...  lol

Reactions: tsquale and GPC
My last day off after a 2 week and 2 dat vacation. Tomorrow is going to suck.

Oh and already 2 mva's this morning. Wind chills are -18ºF. You aren't Mario andretti. Slow down!

went in for an oil change yesterday and got "raped" in my wallet...

I bought a fuel filter  last year and they charged 15 bucks to put it on... this year it was 32.99 WTF!

oil change fuel filter and a "oil system cleanup" whatever that is was almost a 100 friggin dollars.

got all the Christmas lights down yesterday... only 10 more months before I start tp put them up again :)

Thats why I do all of that myself...  Although buying 7 qts for the Durango and 6 for the H3 plus their filters is around $80...  lol

Fell through the boards on my friend's porch and fucked my knee up. FML

Fell through the boards on my friend's porch and fucked my knee up. FML
No excuse for being away from chat, try again.

How's this for f'ed up?

uploadfromtaptalk1420595290317.jpguploadfromtaptalk1420595290317.jpguploadfromtaptalk1420595290317.jpguploadfromtaptalk1420595290317.jpglast image one good one for reference.

uploadfromtaptalk1420595325077.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1420595353971.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1420595384667.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mllcolts