Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Thats why I do all of that myself...  Although buying 7 qts for the Durango and 6 for the H3 plus their filters is around $80...  lol

as seen in my pics if I layed under my car to change oil my legs would be in the street lol...

I don't mind working on my f 150 but the kia is a PIA.

unlisted,

what happened to your lug nits?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not totally sure but a tire shop gave me a bad rim most likely

needed new lug nuts and a new rear axle...

Almost lost the tire doing 65 mph on a mountain highway....

Oh and of course new rims

Fell through the boards on my friend's porch and fucked my knee up. FML
dare i ask how in sam hill you managed that?

and i suppose i should be a nice fellow and ask if you are ok

wow nobody has posted in this thread in 24hours?

Got my hat today :)

thank you again kind sir :tiphat:

So I've been an mfr(emr) or emt basic for 5 years. That will come to an end in a few weeks. I was the most experienced person in the class and suffered on the book side but the pratical side I never failed. And because of that the instructors said on the last day "we're worried about you at the written"

I took the nremt written for paramedic yesterday and passed. Not only did I pass the test kicked off in 80 questions. I was the first person to take it from my class.

I will take the pratical at the end of the month(first one I can get to) I'll be going to Fredericksburg VA, Martinsburg WV, Hazel twp PA, or Milan OH.

The last 2 are if my wife wants to take a few days off the last 2 are the closest the soonest

Reactions: Skippy
So I've been an mfr(emr) or emt basic for 5 years. That will come to an end in a few weeks. I was the most experienced person in the class and suffered on the book side but the pratical side I never failed. And because of that the instructors said on the last day "we're worried about you at the written"

I took the nremt written for paramedic yesterday and passed. Not only did I pass the test kicked off in 80 questions. I was the first person to take it from my class.

I will take the pratical at the end of the month(first one I can get to) I'll be going to Fredericksburg VA, Martinsburg WV, Hazel twp PA, or Milan OH.

The last 2 are if my wife wants to take a few days off the last 2 are the closest the soonest
kudos :thumbsup:

Reactions: justavillain
congrats....

thought I was going to be able to put my thinner "long johns" on today but instead its going to be another polypro kinda night. I only wear them when the temp is going to be below 20 that's how warm I stay in them.

how's everybody else weather?

Reactions: justavillain
Cold, snow, another single digits night. The old pellets are just a burnin away tonight.

Sidenote had my first experience with feniex customer service. Took 2 emails and less than a half an hour to get exactly what I was looking for. A pdf for an older first generation olympian controller.

Very pleased

Reactions: Turd Ferguson
dare i ask how in sam hill you managed that?

and i suppose i should be a nice fellow and ask if you are ok
Board that I was standing on broke. Which if you know me that isn't really a surprise.

I'm ok minus some knees sornes and a gash on my knee.

Reactions: Turd Ferguson
Board that I was standing on broke. Which if you know me that isn't really a surprise.

I'm ok minus some knees sornes and a gash on my knee.
You are never in chat anymore, you'd better at least be getting more 'gash' than just on that knee...

Otherwise, no excuse!

Correct me if I'm wrong. I've never had one of these, never seen one of these and I had to contact support to get the install sheet. But from my perspective would you have assumed this was a siren?

uploadfromtaptalk1420886579870.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong. I've never had one of these, never seen one of these and I had to contact support to get the install sheet. But from my perspective would you have assumed this was a siren?

attachicon.gif
uploadfromtaptalk1420886579870.jpg
I would just from the heading label stating "siren " and also the description stating "amp"....

that'll happen...

I ordered a "project box" for a project im working on. on paper the dimensions seemed correct for what im doing.

I got the box, its not big enough and according to the website I bought it from they want $40 for me to send them $20 worth of stuff back......

NO poly pros today YEAH!

here it seems things be like that alot. just sayin
+1,000,000,00,000,000,000,000,000,000,00,000,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,00,000,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,00,000,000,000,0,00,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,00,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,00,0,00000000000,0,0,0,00m,0,0,00,0,0,0,0,00,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,00,,0000,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,,0,0,,0,00,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,00,0,0,0,0,0,0,00,0,0,0,00,0,0,0,00,0,0,0,0,0,00,0,0,0,00,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,00,0,00,0,00,000

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
We received a grant to buy 2 atvs and a trailer.

I'm thinking about 2 t3s 1 red 1 amber in the front and maybe 1 red t3 to the rear. Thinking about a Titan for each to the front

I wasn't going to put lights on them but a department near ours that has a similar situation suggested it.

Present

Bought a S&W Volunteer on the bay (from Wheels I believe) that was advertised as the movie Men at Work with Charlie Sheen because the garbage trucks have those lights on them. Watched the movie tonight. Not horrible, but not spectacular.

Reactions: GPC
Had two wisdom teeth pulled this AM. My first time taking Norco, and in general, any prescription painkiller. After about 30 minutes it kicked in and made my whole body feel asleep, except where my teeth came out. FFS.

Reactions: GPC
That sucks, Alec. Hope you feel better.

I feel alright. Doc told me I could take Ibuprofen inbetween Norcos, and I have some 800s left from a long ago thing. I am really bad with remembering to take medicine.

Also, since I cant drink pop, I got a shitload of chocolate milk, chocolate pudding, and popsicles with ice cream in them.

And a Hot Wheels.

I'm not rich like you.

The Hot Wheels was pushing budget

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mllcolts