Explain Your Username to Us

Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
CONFEDERATE= I live in Georgia. I am a Civil War Reenactor and Living Historian. FIREFIGHTER= Well, I'm a firefighter. DUH. lol Thats about that only thing i could think of at the time.

FireGuru

May 3, 2011
CENTRAL OHIO
I have a lengthy FD resume. I love to learn and I love to teach what I have learned. It has been my passion since 1983. Big ass resume and still so much to learn, that is why I love the fire field ... and someone called me this one day ... and it just kinda grew on me.

BigWil

May 22, 2010
Ontario
tsquale said:
First name starts with a "T" & "Squale" is the last part of my last name and my nickname

Good thing you explained it. I thought you were a dyslexic draftsman, and misspelled T-square :D

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
BigWil said:
Good thing you explained it. I thought you were a dyslexic draftsman, and misspelled T-square :D

Haha while I am not a draftsman, I am dyslexic. If I ever pm any of you late at night and it doesn't make sense its because my mind plays tricks on my words :p

wkr518

May 22, 2010
42.791127, -73.679758
First,Middle,Last initials,then my area code

can take it with me to any agency I switch to!

I'm flexible like dat! yo!

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Easy. I live in King County WA, the Seattle area, and a a former SAR volunteer.

Ipuvaepe

Jun 25, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Random name generator, it stuck.

Keith

May 22, 2011
USA, Ohio
Jman423 said:
Many of you have created your username from some mash-up of numbers, words, or names, tell us what they mean?

There are some usernames that are pretty straightforward, but there are far more usernames that only really mean something to the user that created it... share with us, if you will, the meaning behind it!
AAAAHHHHH Thats my name....LOL

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky
FIREfighter-paraMEDIC, Radio number 129

Kyles

Jun 16, 2010
Edgerton, Wi
Kyle- my first name S-first initial of my last name. Also make my first name plural, don't know why.

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
John said:
My name is John, and I got to it first.
Chief1565 fire police last position held before losing my leg above knee. Department later retired the badge and postion.

alxjmrk

May 25, 2010
NC, USA
alxjmrk- My first name, MI, last name- without most of the vowels.

Usually is FireNinja(insert unit number) but I felt that would be lost in the pile of FF names on the site.

Mrlunchbox

Jun 12, 2010
Central, MA
Mine was a nickname that was given to me many years ago that originally came from the Jay and Silent Bob movies. It has stuck ever since then. I use it all the time and am quite well known by it. HA HA :)

rlsllc

Dec 2, 2011
USA/Ohio
My initials, RLS; followed by LLC, like limited liability company, even though I am just a private individual. I use it on all of the forums I visit.

I was going to try to have a service company years ago, and this was what I used for email, etc for it, but it didn't work out. I still have that same email.

You can call me Roy.

KAdams327

Oct 28, 2011
MI
First initial, Last name, Badge #

01B3000

Jan 4, 2012
New Jersey
My truck, 2001 Mazda B3000

Im on alot of other forums and use the same name.

jws926

Dec 28, 2011
USA/ AZ
My initial's and DOB

SC-SPCA

Feb 1, 2012
New York
I am a Peace Officer with the Schenectady County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to animals (SC-SPCA) and if anyone cares my nys radio ID is 7G341

NCICUSA

Jan 8, 2012
S. SHORE /LAKE ERIE/Oh
It's a L.E.O. thing.

I have people aske me from time to time, as it is also a License plate on one of our vehicles.

My response to them, is "if you are meant to know what it is, then you already do."

Rinkopr

Feb 16, 2012
Winter Haven, FL
is abreviation used in the (i am embarrassed to say) skating world for Rink Operator which is a fancy term for Manager. At 25 I was a manager of a local rink and had Rinkopr added to my car's plate. Name stuck to me with my radio buddies and have used that ever since.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
I drive a 7 D 9 camaro Z 2 8

Was supposed to be the license plate too but didn't work out

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.