Movies & Television: Police, Fire & EMS Vehicles

CrownVic97

Veteran Member
All from the show Supernatural. From what I can tell, an MX7000, Edge 9000, Aerodynic, and an older one I don't recognize (can't recall the make/model).
Code 3 LP6000 is the bar in the last pic ;)

Phillyrube

Backdraft 2..... Chicago FD, red n blue lights? LED bars don't even look real. No green. Probably why it went straight to Netflix.

Ok, this one is green:

Last edited:

coop359

BD2 was terrible - nothing like the original. Filmed in Canada. Notice blue street signs and overhead trolley wires

Impala9C1

Established Member
Car 54 1994

The car may not be consistent but it is a cheesy and funny movie.

In New York City, two cops, Gunther Toody (David Johansen) and Francis Muldoon (John C. McGinley), are tasked with guarding Herbert Hortz (Jeremy Piven). A witness who's due to testify in an organized crime case, Hortz has damning information about mobster Don Motti (Daniel Baldwin).

Attachments

Impala9C1

Established Member
Super Mario Bros. 1993

Brooklyn plumbers Mario (Bob Hoskins) and Luigi (John Leguizamo) rescue Princess Daisy from King Koopa (Dennis Hopper) and the Goombas in a dinosaur world.

This has some interesting apocalyptic looking vehicles especially police cars.

Attachments

JazzDad

Just Another Faceless Member
Silver Supporter
That bar sounds like the walking dead.

jws926

Here's one from Japan. This is an advert for the Nissan Safari or something (???). Presented in a way that only the Japanese could (read: inexplicable). Your guess is as good as mine. Hell of a flashy commercial though. Or whatever it is.

Thats not a advert for a Safari, thats is an advert or something for Japanese TV show called Seibu Keisatsu

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
Probably the same red light the sheriff used on the taxi in the movie as his car...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mannaro
Top Bottom