Official "Whacker" or "Screwed Up Install" Thread

Is this the worst spotlight install you have ever seen?

• Yes

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • No

Votes: 37 78.7%

• Total voters

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
ill trade them my kia for that vic, minus the stl crap

Reactions: Skip Goulet

Skip Goulet

Feb 23, 2011
Midland, TX
What kind of KIA do you have, Jarred.   I had a '97 Sephia that got stolen, and when it was recovered it wasn't worth dealing with and I got $200 out of it.

Decent Vic. Shame it's being used to advertise the guy's car lot.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
yes but i only hve 2 threds in it... lol

search "2000 kia sephia" its the only one in it

Reactions: Skip Goulet

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Oh, so much FAIL...........

I keep this group on my feed mainly for comedy relief. I've corrected them or made suggestions before about split FAIL, to which there's a snotty response that went back and forth before it got deleted.

Couple things, Not sure I would take my vehicle to someone who always wants to 'be right' and #2, not sure I would take my vehicle to someone who doesn't know the terms for the industry. #3 Wouldn't take my vehicle someplace with snotty remarks given with questions or suggestions.

So, this started with me bringing up the 'led strobe', stating "one or the other, not both". They reply back that it means "the flash pattern", to which I reply "so why not state a strobe style flash pattern". I log into my email after work to see these emails, (screen captures). The comments under the video have been deleted, again...

https://www.facebook.com/WickedWarnings?fref=photo

WW1.jpgWW5.jpgWW4.jpgWW3.jpgWW2.jpg

jmccarthy

Nov 9, 2013
ne ohio
Ya i agree. Everyone nowadays is a "warning light installer and professional" even though they cant put togather a simple and effective package. They think the more split twinkley seizure pattern lights the more warning power. Its kinda sad in my opinion. Especially when they dont use quality equipment

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Source for whackers: http://www.mars-max.com/light-bars/mini-light-bars/ufo-mini-led-light-bar/

"Our company has doing kinds of emergency equipment  for more than 5 years.

We are expert  in make high-quality warning Lights and Sirens  for USA or europe market.

Now we are going to develop the markets all over the world.

Good quality, we’ll contral

Target price, we’ll check

Service to you, we’ll do our best!"

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
hard tot tell in the pic but is that back to back vectors? i see a blue light and another light behind the third pod.

lafd55

May 27, 2010
New York, USA
That blue thing is the canopy for a vacuum at the car wash across the street. It's only one Vector

kitsune86

Jul 12, 2013
Texas
Wow, the names for some of those.

I totally want a Nuclear Missile bar! 

Source for whackers: http://www.mars-max.com/light-bars/mini-light-bars/ufo-mini-led-light-bar/

"Our company has doing kinds of emergency equipment  for more than 5 years.

We are expert  in make high-quality warning Lights and Sirens  for USA or europe market.

Now we are going to develop the markets all over the world.

Good quality, we’ll contral

Target price, we’ll check

Service to you, we’ll do our best!"

Mar 25, 2014
TX
I'm reserving this space for a car I see on my weekly route...there's a dog training place down the road from my station that has an old K9 CVPI all rigged out with amber lighting for some reason.  He doesn't do police dog training, just poodles and show dogs...

I'll grab a shot this week when I'm over there :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
I'm reserving this space for a car I see on my weekly route..

I'll grab a shot this week when I'm over there :)
"Reserving" a post for a picture? Why not just post it when you have it?

Reactions: unlisted
May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
While I was going to get my supper tonight before work, I saw this...

GoLight Tracker.jpg

A Chevy Tracker with a Go-Light mounted on the rear roof...  lol  Maybe its an Anti-Tailgate light...?  lol

* We were stopped in traffic, the light had turned green as I took the picture...  

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
While I was going to get my supper tonight before work, I saw this...

attachicon.gif
GoLight Tracker.jpg

A Chevy Tracker with a Go-Light mounted on the rear roof...  lol  Maybe its an Anti-Tailgate light...?  lol

* We were stopped in traffic, the light had turned green as I took the picture...  

Whats the big deal I have one of those trackers at my hunting ranch its like my own personal ATV its 4x4 and standard.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.