Starting over. 2009 Explorer

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
I am leaning towards the clear as well. I was thinking a 30 single row Lifetime light

under the cross bar and if I went clear they might blend together as well. I just went out and did a video with a white T6 on the sides of the brush guard. But eventually my truck will be all red. Well except for the amber that will be in the reverse lights.

FusionWolf

Oct 8, 2012
Massachusetts
If you're going with another clear lenses led bar I'd definitely go with clear lens will help it blend in more. The t6s looks sweet on the side though!

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
Nice job syncing everything
Thanks. I was thinking about setting everything to the fastest possible pattern and seeing how many guys love it on some of the Facebook pages. lol.

The white Cannons in the fogs are not synced. But I am leaning to making everything red and

then they will be synced as well.

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
Amber Cannons ordered for the reverse light housing. Then the reds that are in there now will

go into the fogs. Cobra dummy's ordered for the sides of

the brush guard. One red to be synced and a white to be used like a alley light. Waiting for the Cannon

360's to come out.

I am going to get amber/white for the front turn signals. They

will be used for park and turn function. White will be used in place of a HLF. And I will also run an external flasher used for amber warning when needed for work.

Had brackets made ( I ended up cutting them down a little) and started remounting the PowerArcs

brush guard 3.jpg

Reactions: tsquale

hfdemt4095

Jul 1, 2014
Holliston ma
Amber Cannons ordered for the reverse light housing. Then the reds that are in there now will

go into the fogs. Cobra dummy's ordered for the sides of

the brush guard. One red to be synced and a white to be used like a alley light. Waiting for the Cannon

360's to come out.

I am going to get amber/white for the front turn signals. They

will be used for park and turn function. White will be used in place of a HLF. And I will also run an external flasher used for amber warning when needed for work.

Had brackets made ( I ended up cutting them down a little) and started remounting the PowerArcs
Are you replacing the whites that are in the fogs with the red, or adding to the fogs

hfdemt4095

Jul 1, 2014
Holliston ma
replacing the white in the fogs with red. Then the red will be synced

I don't think I am liking the look of the PowerArcs so I might replace them with a a pair of

Lightforce lights.
I would say add them to the sides of the push bumper...... But you already got that covered

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
Added amber Cannons to the rear tails. Not to sure I like it? Waiting on more dummy T6's for

the interior bar (replacing two of the older ones) and sides of the brush guard. (alley and

warning) Changing the white Cannons in the fogs to red possible this week. I also ordered

a pair of Lightforce for the brush guard.

Once the Cannon 360s are out I am going to get amber/white for the front turn signals. They

will be used for parking lights, turn signals, white flash for warning and amber warning for

work when needed. (using diodes)

Looking for opinions. I am thinking a Cobra 600 on the brush guard. Do I sync it with

everything else or keep it on a random pattern?

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
So I started changing things a bit. I started with the white and red dummy T6's on the sides of the brush guard. Just in case I wanted to ever change what is on the side I made a bracket

so that I only needed two holes in the brush guard. So if I change lights I just need to make a different bracket and match the holes. Hopefully tomorrow the Light Force lights will be here and I can see what it looks like. I threw a Cobra 600 on the brush guard the other night. It was synced with my other lights. Maybe too much light and too much sync? I took a video bit it was at night. I threw a couple of T6's in the grill and it looked pretty good.

brush guard 5.jpg

brush guard 4.jpg

Reactions: TritonBoulder47

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.