Wilson LED conversions - multiple models and repair

NCAP126

Jul 28, 2013
New York
Hey Wilson, can you do Whelen 4” round fog lights with the 2 Linz6? I’m putting together a bunch of other Whelen lights but those you’ve done for me before. Thanks

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Yes, I'm still alive!
Awesome. Your services aren't going to be obsolete any time soon (especially with some of the poor quality COVID era products all the companies put out recently.

NCAP126

Jul 28, 2013
New York
Good to hear. I’ve got 3 amber M9Vs I’m looking to change out. Still able to hold the line on price or another victim? It’s been a few months Whelen should be coming out with another increase soon.

FDlou961

May 23, 2011
New Paltz, NY
Hey Wilson! You by chance been able to color change a ION yet?

Btw, that inner edge modules I had you do years ago: STILL KICKING! +1 for this man’s quality of work!

Reactions: Dave F

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
Hey Wilson! You by chance been able to color change a ION yet?

Btw, that inner edge modules I had you do years ago: STILL KICKING! +1 for this man’s quality of work!

Solo, split, duo, trio, surface mount, V, i can do all the ion series as well as legacy, cenatator, xlp, rst, and many more.

rettoded

Aug 12, 2011
Berks County,PA
Add me to the list of satisfied customers! 4 LR11's converted to red that are doing awesome! Hopefully I'll have my setup a bit more presentable soon to show! Thank you again!

Jsherman88

Nov 30, 2014
NY
Are you able to change dual color feniex fusion heads on their dashlights/lightsticks (the pre-quad days where dual color only existed). What about single color feniex fusion surface mount (the pre fusion-s model)?

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio

BSO_NS

Jun 22, 2016
Nova Scotia,Canada
Hi Wilson, I have 1 blue Whelen TIR3 and 3 blue Whelen TIR6 lights. They are solid colors and have the 4 wires. Are you able to switch these over to red? Can you give me an estimated cost? I am sorry, I can’t figure out how to message you.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.