Wilson LED conversions - multiple models and repair

OP
OP
wilsonbr90
I can and have done the nforce heads. I dont like to because of how new they are. There's always a chance for failure on those small form factor heads

All pm's replied I believe

Sorry if this has been asked before, just can't find an answer. Would you be able to change a Whelen RWB ION TRIO to a BWW? I recently purchased a pair of DUO's and was a little disappointing that I couldn't use blue and white while also having a white flood without upgrading to something like carbide. Also, what would that cost me?

OP
OP
wilsonbr90
Duo and trio ions are touchy. The components are becoming so small I can't keep the heat separate. They use the brand new cree xq leds

OP
OP
wilsonbr90
@JakeNShake121 it's a how much are you wiling to gamble, I'll take a stab, but theres no promises

@ask80 I'm only doing linz6 heads that easily come apart. Some are sealed so tight I cant get them apart without damage

Been trying to keep up with this thread for what can be done. Is there any word on the 500 duo modules? Have a set of red amber I'd like to get as red white

Also saw you can change the 4200 lighting. What about a cencom to orange?

OP
OP
wilsonbr90
Duos are no problem at all. Yes i could do a cencom

If its an led issue with a vertex I can fix it, if its in the driver then I cant

Sparky_911

Gold Supporter
Wilson.....looking to get a pair of b/w M6s to all blue. PM sent. Had your digits but lost them in a phone upgrade.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Latest Listings

Top Bottom