Official Junk, Overpriced, etc. Thread

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Might go on Ebay and offer him $500 for it, provided he throws in the Caprice it's sitting on.

irishff

May 24, 2010
SW Missouri
Last edited:

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
HolyCrapKDbeacon.jpg

Better been made by fairy elves and have a 5 million hr bulb in it for that price...jeepus cripes...

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Someone should message them for an offer of $50 bucks....SHIPPED.

MeltedDietz.png

Jun 18, 2013
PA

ccsd834

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 19, 2019
Dallas, TX
Who can argue with Sheriff Buford T. Justice? :)

The Visibar is gone a few minutes later...thanks to a semi's trailer...

1.jpg

...followed by the door...thanks to another semi...

2.jpg

The lights were some of the first things to go (or heavy damage) in all three movies. Sigh.

smallish

May 8, 2020
Fremont, CA
Well it is Bhflasher... Half of his ads have horrible photos with his mug included in the shots... o_O
Here's an example.
Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 9.42.52 AM.png

XD

And almost all his listings have the BH Flasher message board.

Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 9.49.44 AM.png

By the way, I was wondering... is there a thread on here like this one but about underpriced lights??

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2013
PA
haha.JPG

umm between Aero's and Twin's I'm RICH BIATCH!

lol

Reactions: WhelenNDealin

Thebakerman

Jul 31, 2018
South Florida
Offer him $35.00!!

Last July I offered a mere $30 for a beautiful condition SVP HotShot II with a red lense, never expecting them to actually accept but they DID! With $10 shipping it cost just $40 delivered to my door.

It's the SVP version with the aluminum riveted label. I have one with the foil type adhesive label and was looking for a riveted label version for my collection but people want an arm and a leg for them. I was shocked they accepted and it doesn't have a scratch, works perfectly and the movement is dead quiet.

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.