Behind the scenes

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
But what does all this mean for the Kerplukistan facility? I need to know if I should sell my stock in it yet or not.

Reactions: kitn1mcc

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
P1060167.JPG

Pictured, the prototype dome of a Speakin’ Beacon®, the newest emergency response light from JDI. You say beacons are old school? Well, this one is so bright, it doesn’t request the right-of-way, it says, ‘Get the ___ out of the ___ way, you ___ ___!” ™ Available soon.

bmd224

Nov 3, 2011
NE Kansas
Is this a new JDI undercover air intake, or perhaps a hood mounted fire extinguisher--or P71 Jiffy-Pop popcorn maker--developed to accompany JDIs aforementioned new flash patterns? image.jpegimage.jpeg

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Someone please post a nice "Kill it with Fire" meme please.
That car is suffering, the humane thing to do is put it down...
The molten material is still JDI inventory of course..;)

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Now how could you test every one of them? We do a random sample.

We test 1 out of each 10 million we manufacture.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Ahh, Granddad Jazz.

Granddad.jpg

Rare photo without his goggles.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
For Immediate Release:

In its ongoing business diversification program, JazzDad Industries, LTD (NYSE:JDI), announced today that they are building a water bottling facility in Michigan. CEO and president, JazzDad said, “We found a very economical site, and partnered with the city for unlimited use of their water supply. Our technicians found the water to be of superior quality, and ‘tastes real good’. There will be no treatment of the water – just the natural goodness that comes right from the main supply line and into the bottle.” Expect to see this product on grocer’s shelves about July 1.

JDI.jpg

bmd224

Nov 3, 2011
NE Kansas
Hi, this is reporter Buzz Redwire of The Lightbar Times Picayune. We have received a tip about some new fuses JDI may plan to reveal at an upcoming emergency vehicle lighting trade show; however another source says the big reveal may occur at Burning Man, for reasons unknown. Can you give us an estimated time of arrival to market for all of the items (we know one will arrive in around 3,800 feet per second). image.jpeg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Pretty good, however I question the actual ampacity of those items. (Said by one with some experience in imaginative solutions to in-field electrical failures.)

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I am so glad FDIC is over. It gets harder every year to sneak into the venue.

Reactions: PJD642 and kitn1mcc

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Just a few of the dynamos that are used in moulding JDI dome plastic.

Dynos.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
  • Lead Acid – Come on, really?
  • Nickel Cadmium - Old news.
  • Lithium Ion – Please, don’t make me laugh!

JDI’s new acerbic argillaceous (AcAr) batteries are proving to be the most efficient in the number of charge/discharge cycles and avoids the inherent flaw of Li-ion cells, ie; heteroatom-promoted lateral lithiation in the site-selective replacement of a benzylic hydrogen atom for those of the lithium, reducing further functionalization. Available soon.

better.gif

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
If the 7th conductor was non-reversible, the phase would shift by 51.4285714285 degrees per revolution, thereby setting up a harmonic ripple current that would destabilize the circuit through constantly increasing amplitude, rendering it unusable.

Sheeesh, every 3rd grader knows that.

smile2.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Law enforcement agencies have been feeling the squeeze ever since Ford halted production of the CVPI. We at JDI feel your pain, that's why we are producing the JDPI.

On an entirely new platform, designed for high performance, speed and a greater MTBF, the JDPI is setting the standard for policing vehicles. Just look at the sturdy frame and 95 BHP engine, which produces 200 ft lbs of torque. Coupled with JDI lighting, siren, console, partition and trunk organizer, this vehicle can not be beat. Call JDI sales today for more information. JDI - Just Do It!

Truck.jpg
Happy workers assembling another JDPI.

bmd224

Nov 3, 2011
NE Kansas
I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a....anyways, he did some nighttime surveillance & snapped a spy photo of the siren speaker that JDI is reportedly considering installing in the new JDPI. I asked him if it's definitely a 'go', but for some reason he couldn't hear what I was asking. So, is this infact the rumored 300w siren speaker?image.jpeg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Special pricing for two close out items. (These didn't sell as well as we had projected.

Split-fail.jpg The JDI SplitFail®.

Camo.jpg JDI's Camo-Bar®. (We thought it would be a major contract with the military.)

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I’m thinking of getting out of the emergency services equipment manufacturing business. It’s no fun anymore, what with all the regulations and certifications. For example, now they want JDI to be sure our lightbars don’t burst into flames when you apply power to them. I know, can you believe this stuff? Where will it all end?

shocked.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Correction: not all. The higher end bars use methyl chloride.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.