Official "Whacker" or "Screwed Up Install" Thread

Is this the worst spotlight install you have ever seen?

• Yes

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • No

Votes: 37 78.7%

• Total voters
Aug 20, 2010
Texas USA
desert rent-a-cop said:
is this the video you're talking about? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txiQbkdXmUA

No, there are at least three put up in relation to this company. This was only one of them.

The other two- one has them doing entry on a building at night with the theme from the TV show "COPS" playing. Then the one that was the source of my comment had pics of them running lights and dressed like SWAT....it made the State Tactical video look professional by comparison.

The link to the video I was talking about is http://www.youtube/watch?v=uC-GgNSpdVO

Last edited by a moderator:

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Respondcode3 said:
I got one better..

I saw a decent amount of bad trigger discipline and it looked like the camera operator got swept at least once, probably more.

Do these guys have any law enforcement powers in TX? Or is it only enforcement on contracted private property?

Aug 20, 2010
Texas USA
foxtrot5 said:
I saw a decent amount of bad trigger discipline and it looked like the camera operator got swept at least once, probably more.

Do these guys have any law enforcement powers in TX? Or is it only enforcement on contracted private property?

They only have the authority of a private citizen no matter if they are on their contracted property or not. We've got a lot of private guard companies down here that want to play cop these days and it's getting worse.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
jatchinson said:
Passed that on the highway outside GR one night, wondered the same thing about it, I would like to know.

Eff.. If it WAS in eastern MI, then GR, that means its headed right towards me! :duh:

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
bfd740 said:
Somebody get the guy with the cowboy hat a bigger shirt. Somebody's gonna lose an eye if he bends the wrong way.
...which is why you should always wear your eye pro and not just prop it on top of your head to look cool.

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
ast123 said:
10-4. Yea it is the "real" one but round here when I think of metro I think of Savannah.

I know, all the SCMPD guys think that too haha. I grew up an hour south of there then worked in States for a year. Couldn't get away fast enough!

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
The constant movement and "spinning" the camera plus the background noises of him handling the camera are making me queezy.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Mrlunchbox said:
Since when is amber an "emergency" light. LoL

I resent that.

:D

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I think i get it...

this guy thinks he's micheal bay and that his suboptimal prime?

he trasforms it into whacker mode inside so his neighbors wont make fun of him.

Fury

May 24, 2012
Houston, TX
Respondcode3 said:
I got one better..

Holy sh!%, I live in Houston, home of whacktastic Houston Harris Division Patrol, who I see on a daily basis. But these guys from this video is almost unreal. Again another fine example of avoiding the word "security" at all costs, and even stepping it up a notch and avoiding the word "patrol" by putting State Tactical Anti-Crime Unit on their cars. The next Houston security company that pops up here will most likely have 6 words in it's name that sounds something kind of LE related.

All jokes aside, back off!!! I have dibs on the fat chick, and maybe the goofy pasty cowboy type person, for romantic dating possibilities.

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
Fury said:
Holy sh!%, I live in Houston, home of whacktastic Houston Harris Division Patrol, who I see on a daily basis. But these guys from this video is almost unreal. Again another fine example of avoiding the word "security" at all costs, and even stepping it up a notch and avoiding the word "patrol" by putting State Tactical Anti-Crime Unit on their cars. The next Houston security company that pops up here will most likely have 6 words in it's name that sounds something kind of LE related.

All jokes aside, back off!!! I have dibs on the fat chick, and maybe the goofy pasty cowboy type person, for romantic dating possibilities.

It never ceases to amaze me. :wow:

Jul 24, 2012
Lawrenceburg, KY
Found this gem at Wal-Mart. Weren't even any wires in the thing, Just bolted to the roof for looks. new 093.jpg

Jul 24, 2012
Lawrenceburg, KY
TheGatekeeper said:
Come on, say it, it's the courtesy car they got you for this week huh ? :crackup:

You Caught me. :ugh: haha. I wonder how much faster it goes with the flames...

Strobe Craft

Jul 23, 2011
IL
Latest Craigslist gem:

I love how in the end he says"

I kinda got in trouble for pulling my friends over so guess it's time to get rid of it b4 get in more trouble.
:crackup: :dunce:

Heres the original ad:

Have for sale or TRADE prefered a 2000 crown vic cop car with all lights sirens & strobes, PA system ya want it it's there, still has the police chipped 4.6 L and police shift kit in the tranny, will spin tires shifting gears, wouldn't expect it, has a huge trunk I've got a pic of me and 6 of my friends piled up in trunk and still shut the lid , it's definetly a head turner and I drove it to michigan last week for holidays and can do 90mph on highway and people think ur a cop so the just get out of your way made traffic so much easier, I'm open to any trades looking for somethin not ordinary but if value is high enough i'lll consider anything
I'd love to get a diesel truck and if deal is well worth my while

I have a original 75 nova I can throw in the deal

Contact me at (NUMBER), call or text anytime preffer texting

Tags and things interested in, cummins, lifted trucks, muscle car, boosted, mustang, trans am, camaro, vec , diesel, pwerstroke , tahoe, bagged , lead slead, quads, 4x4 , bogger, harley , V8, 5spd, fast cars, hydrolics, jacked up, mud truck, 1st gen, 2nd gen cummins, 12v , 6spd, 4 spd, fire bird, 240sx, motorycle, cash,

If have a vehicle but don't have cash to throw in on trade I can do partial trades with tools,ps3, just anything of value to add to the deal,

WORST I CAN SAY IS NO !!!!

Don't be shy, I get bored w? Vehicles and I kinda got in trouble for pulling my friends over so guess it's time to get rid of it b4 get in more trouble.

From: 2000 crown vic police interceptor with all lights and sirens

3L53I73N45I85K65H2cc9554866bb3a28150b.jpeg

3E73Gb3M45La5E85P1cc963e62631183715af.jpeg

3E93Jb3N65Gb5Jc5Macc96201cfa99f0112a6.jpeg

3G93Fd3J85I25G45F9cc91fb6715fe6a91ba2.jpeg

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
I kinda got in trouble for pulling my friends over so guess it's time to get rid of it b4 get in more trouble.

Stupid is as stupid does. - Forrest Gump.

medic340

Dec 18, 2011
USA, OK
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356727777.634807.jpg

They call him "The Chaser Police"

Meet Chris Novoy from Oklahoma crown Vic complete with inneredge, radar both front and rear, & a plethora of antennas.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356727762.124627.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.