Behind the scenes

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
I'm so excited about the Haggis line!
I love the new product marketing video JDI made just for the Haggis! However, I suspect a potential lawsuit forthcoming since the Haggis video so VERY closely resembles what Stuartt of Sirennnet, & Loouis of Strobes-N-Nore, do with their product releases. Any comment from JDI's legal team?
I like the muted emergency colors on the flock, er, fleet.

Reactions: bmd224

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I would like to take this moment to dispel the rumour that all JDI employees begin the workday with a shot of Naloxone. (Some require 2 or 3 snorts. OK, some need a pump to keep them going through their shift.)

Narcan.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
You may have wondered where JDI got its siren sounds. Well, wonder no more.

Reactions: StEaLtH2 and jph2

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Naysayers! Not only are we still in business, we're thriving. Like P. T. Barnum was attributing with saying...

Reactions: kitn1mcc

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
JDI Corporate video!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I feel inspired to (place some thin here)

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
It's getting close to that time of year again - The JDI All Star Revue. Here are some of the ladies from the shipping department rehearsing.

Revue.jpg
It promises to be a grand time!

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Can you tell it's getting close to Halloween here at the JDI corporate offices?
cat woman.jpg

No different than any other time of the year, now that I think about it.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
i found what youve been up to jazz dad... i see it has one of you rretina burner 3000s on top of it too...

For when you really need to clear an intersection...

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Both are such fun in parades. The 2018 model knocks spectators over at the kerbs, and the 2017 model contingent takes up the room of two secondary school marching bands.

JDI dominates any parade, just as it dominates the Emergency Services market.

bmd224

Nov 3, 2011
NE Kansas
Just once I'd love to see a Swiss marching band trying to maneuver those long alphorns through the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade route. That would be a hilarious sight to see!!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
another fine graduate of JDi's "directing traffic with class", class.

Reactions: JazzDad

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Our graduates are everywhere.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Nice. But turning from high speed motors to stopping them:

Federal Signal may have the Stinger®, but JDI now has the Stinker®. A car fleeing pursuit runs over the Stinker®, which fires essence of skunk onto the car. The occupants will soon abandon the car because of the smell. If they have gotten out of sight of the police vehicle, both the car and occupants can be easily located. If the suspects abandon the car and get away, the police need only check area grocery stores to see who is buying mass quantities of tomato juice.

Stinker.jpg
The Stinker in action

The Stinker®, from JDI. You always knew we stunk.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I'm not sure what this is......

But it has the stench of JDI all over it.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
What a waste of bandwidth.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
What do you think of our new logo for 2018?

JDI Apparatus Division – We’ll probably get you there™.

esk.jpg

Reactions: bmd224 and kitn1mcc

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
well appointed.jpg Looking at this photo, one would not think that I am the president and CEO of the major emergency services manufacturer of the world, would you? In my unassuming, but well-appointed office, I dictate to my long-time secretary, Agnes Gilchur, plans for JDI’s next blockbuster product.

Reactions: kitn1mcc and jph2

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Command post option....ha ha ha ha.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Are you implying my nuts hit people in the head?

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Harass.jpg
With all the recent news of sexual harassment in the workplace, JDI is proud to offer this photo. Senior VP Frank Drelb is shown here trying to enamor his secretary, Miss Kitty Lyons, with some soft music. If only the %#@$ radio tubes would warm up before Kitty cools down!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
theres your problem... radio tubes should be replaced with vacuum tubes to work better.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Derned split-anode magnetron!

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Head of JDI's factory clinic, Sister Anne. (I checked with the personnel department, that is her legal name. Go figure.) And no, it's not your computer. Her hair looks that way due to some radium experiments she carries out in her spare time.
JDI clinic.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I would love to claim that!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOHCZC

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.